Saturday 21 July 2007

Ontario/ Kotz Lake

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I reflected on the request for a blessing by the native family the evening before. They had just returned from a funeral and so naturally their spirits were down. When in difficulty our inclination is to seek help. When the difficulty is removed we are inclined to drop our humility and drown ourselves in our own egoism. The reason for my continued chanting is to keep from drowning. Hearing the mantra certainlyassists in keeping attention off my perceptions of myself. "I am not this body, but spirit," I remind myself.

I met road construction workers who were very inquisitive. Inquisitive also were bears, not in me but in food that the side of the highway might have to offer. Bears, particularly young ones, are out and about. There are more of them than humans in the area.

There is a pee bottle phenomenom on the highway. An officer told me that truckers who hesitate to stop their vehicle deal with the light call of nature by passing urine in a bottle. They cap the bottle then toss it out on the side of the road. I had wondered what the yellow fluid was embottled along the highway. Not all truckers are guilty of this of course, but my message would be, "Hey guys, you can pee wherever you want in your truck but leave the road clean of your yellow litter." I'm not even suggesting that urine is bad. I recall a former Indian prime minister who drank his own urine for health reasons every day. A doctor recently told me that cow's urine has been proven to cure cancer. I am not a urine guru but here is just some food (or drink) for thought.

45 kms

1 comment:

Pooja said...

yes its ture cow's urine cure many dieases you can visit my site www.cowurine.com . i have been working on this since last 8 years
or see the vedio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMSphoSATUI