Saturday 21 July 2007

Ontario/east of Ignace

Thursday, , May 17, 2007

I started off anticipating to see moose. With my crocs I covered various surfaces in search for change for the feet and in search in quiet ways for the majestic mammal.

After a loon cried I looked to my left and standing on the railroad tracks was a jet-black bear. He was frozen and ,oh so inquisitive about me. After some brief moments he offered different poses and even a side view before distancing himself deciding that I was not his kind.

Yovany was the first to spot two moose in the bush. We both observed another frozen response before retreating.

Gordon Roberts is a cyclist from Saskatoon going to Halifax, then flying to Vancouver and back home from there on his two wheels. He’s living up to a dream that many young folks have about cross the land culture.

There are a good share of honks and waves from motorists. A good sign. Spirituality is met with favour. Why shouldn’t it be? It is the natural tendency of the soul.

42kms

No comments: