Friday 3 April 2015

Tuesday, March 10th, 2015

Toronto, Ontario
 
The Avalanche Came
 
 
I’m back home and dealing with an avalanche of emails.  I’m also back into strolling some streets.  The snow is melting, may this be the case with my karma also.  While walking I am thinking of guru and the need to read his biography once again, this being 50 years since he came to the west for a pioneering of consciousness.
 
I met with brahmachari monks today.  It involved a planning to build a more attractive and effective program for the future.  I believe all young men could use a period of training and self discipline (anyone interested can inquire from me).
 
My reconnection with the community here means tons, as it does to all places I visit.  In my absence I see there was little shake up during a five week visit to India.  Some hiccups occurred, which happens even when I’m present, because after all, I am a citizen of the material world like anyone else. 
 
Something that came to me from Vasudeva, friend and god-brother from France, some words from Albert Einstein, is for sharing:
 
“The most beautiful emotion we can experience is the Mysterious.  It is the most fundamental emotion at the root of all true art and science.  He who this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead, a snuffed out candle.”
 
May the Source be with you!
 
5 KM

No comments: