Thursday 22 December 2016

Tuesday, December 20th, 2016

Regina, Saskatchewan 

Reincarnation Forever


The way I see it, each day we reincarnate.  Each day, we enter a new sphere or a different zone.  Our soul, which is encased in this body, will travel from one room to the next within the comfort of our home.  We may move from one building to another on the campus, or we can mobilize ourselves from one street to another; adjust to different neighborhoods, cities or nations.  We transfer ourselves all the time.  We transmigrate.

I was moving (rather my body was moving) my soul from one trail to another by leg power.  I was not exactly groping in the dark, as there were enough street lights to assist my eyes when coming to a juncture in the road.  As usual, I trek in the early morning when it’s dark.  I kept eyes peeled for the sign that read “Trans Canada Trail.”  I didn’t know the trail makes its way through White City.

Frankly, I was left confused.  Good signage for the Trans Canada goes on for a while until you come to this T in the trail.  I was left puzzled.  No sign.  Where to go?

Without direction, it becomes hard to move, yet I must make a decision to transmigrate.  You can’t be at a standstill.  You’ll freeze to death.  But if you die from frost, still you’ll move.  At least your soul will find no comfort in a frozen body.  The “Gita” informs us we’ll be transported to a new body.

Within the last twenty-four hours, I have succeeded in my soul’s moving to different homes to conduct sangas (spiritual gatherings).  Everyone is always travelling.  Watch where you go!

May the Source be with you!


7 km

No comments: