Tuesday 14 March 2017

Tuesday, March 7th, 2017

Toronto, Ontario

Got Out

Well, I did it.  I got out for the first time in a few days.  Because of the gout, my movements have been slow, but I got the air I wanted and needed.

Air!  I’m a great fan of it.  It’s something taken for granted.  One of the prime elements. 

A friend called today.  He’s now 75.  Doesn’t look a day over 60. “I worked at a paint factory for thirty years.  You breathe in all these chemicals.  It’s surprising I’m still alive.  It must be Krishna keeping me going,” he admitted

“Yes!”

I enjoyed sitting on a park bench in what is warmer than usual temperatures. We’ve got spring.  Vancouver, a place with a more moderate climate, has been getting clobbered with snow.  This is a reversal of weather situations.

The park bench was actually a bench near a park, to the side of a plastic surgery clinic.  The establishment is called “Elements.”  Next to where I was sitting, is the statue of an earth goddess.

Poor Earth!  It’s going through so much.  South of the border appears to be in trouble on many social/political levels.  All nations, in fact, are going through changes.  It’s tense.

I got back to the ashram and received my second call for the day.

“Maharaja,” addressed the caller, “What is the actual position our culture takes on Islam, women, gay folks and people of various races?”

“These are multiple questions.  You are right though, let’s talk.”

So we did!

May the Source be with you!


4 km

No comments: